Sensoil Innovations Ltd.
Collection of Information and Personal Information
- When You interact with the Website, We will collect information that, alone or in combination with other information, could be used to identify You (“Personal Information”), as described below:
- Company may collect, receive and store any information, data and other details submitted, uploaded, posted, transmitted, communicated, shared or exchanged by You through Your visits to the Website (collectively “Information”). The Information may include without limitation:
- Your first and last name;
- E-mail address;
- Contact details (including phone number);
- Job title;
- Field of interest;
- Company name;
- Mailing address;
- Country location; Your subscription preferences (if You choose to opt-in to receive promotional emails from Us); and
- Any other information You choose to provide on or via the Website;
- Certain type of information which is automatically received, collected and recorded by Company whenever You interact with the Company by visiting the Website, including certain “traffic data” on its server logs from Your browser such as Your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Website addresses. Company may also add on any page display the total counts that such page has been viewed;
- Anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to You, such as Your ZIP code and gender;
- Information You provide when providing the Company with feedback, contacting the Company by sending it a message or completing forms. This information may include any personal information and/or identification information or other personally sensitive data; and
- Traffic patterns and site use, which may be used by Company to improve its services.
Use of Information
Company may monitor, collect, retain and use any of the Information, and text of any kind which is uploaded or transmitted by You through the Website, as follows:
- Using the traffic data collected by Company for quality control reasons by way of helping diagnosis of problems with its servers.
- Producing statistics and statistical information regarding use of the Website and conveying such statistic information to third parties according to Company’s discretion. No identifying details shall be provided to any third parties, subject to the exceptions specified herein.
- Processing Your inquiries and responding to Your requests.
- The Company may use Your Information to provide, customize and personalize its Website and to detect and/or prevent fraud. The Company may also use such Information for promotion purposes, such as to offer users certain products or services of the Company or of others. The Company may also contact Users via surveys for examination of current or potential services and/or functionalities of the Website and/or Company’s services.
- Company may, from time to time, contact You, whether for itself or on behalf of third parties about a particular offering that may be of interest to You. The Company may contact You by post, e-mail, telephone or fax for these purposes but Your Personal Information (such as e-mail, name, address, telephone number, etc.) shall not be transferred to such third parties. In addition, Company may share Your Personal Information with third parties who are service providers for the Company bound by confidentiality undertaking, engaged by Company to help Company perform statistical analysis, send users email or postal mail or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using Your Personal Information except to provide these services to Company, and they are or shall be (as the case may be) required to maintain the confidentiality of Your Personal Information.
We will only send You marketing information by email or mail, or contact You by phone, if You consent to Us doing so. When You provide Us with Your consent to be contacted for marketing purposes, You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time by following the instructions to “opt-out” of receiving marketing communication in each marketing email We send You. In addition, if at any time You do not wish to receive future marketing communications or wish to have Your name deleted from Our mailing or calling lists, please contact Us at [email protected]. After You withdraw Your consent, We will continue to contact You via email only in regard to the provision of Our services and to respond to Your requests.
- Company may monitor and keep track of the Website in general and of users’ visits to the Website in particular, in order to determine popularity of certain features and functionality of the Website and for other purposes, including commercial purposes.
- Any such Personal Information collected by Company shall not be disclosed to any third party without the prior written consent by You, subject to the exceptions specified herein. Company will disclose any of the Personal Information, as provided via the Website, to third parties, only if: (a) Company is required to do so by law, or court order, injunction or decree; or (b) Company believes in good faith that such action is necessary to conform to or comply with the provisions of any law or with legal proceedings, to protect the rights or property of Company and/or to protect the personal safety of users of the Website, or the public; or (c) in case of dispute between Company and user; or (d) to verify Your identity and prevent or detect fraud; or (5) upon user’s consent.
Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
10. Right of Access, Updating, Correcting and Deleting: You have the right to request a copy of the Personal Information We retain about You. You also have the right to request to correct or rectify any inaccurate Personal Information that we retain and/or about you, or delete it, depending on the circumstances, all subject to applicable laws and regulations, and our internal processes and procedures for complying with such requests. You may request the deletion of your Personal Information by submitting a written request to us through [email protected]. Please note however, that deleting Information may result in Your inability to use all or some of the Website services or may affect Our ability to answer your messages and requests, and any such effects and results are at your own risk and liability.
11. We will respond to requests to access, edit or delete your Personal Information within 30 days, or according to applicable law.
12. Right to Restriction of Processing: You may have the right to restriction of processing subject to applicable laws. If you wish to object the processing, you are required to contact us at: [email protected].
13. We will keep Your Personal Information for as long as needed to provide You with Our services, comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Other Web sites
15. The Website uses “cookies” (whether of the Company or of third parties) to help Us personalize Your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on Your hard disk by a web page server. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save You time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that You have returned to a specific web page. For example, if You visit Company’s Website, a cookie helps Company to recall Your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording Your Personal Information. When You return to the Website, the Information You previously provided can be retrieved, so You can easily use the features that You customized.
16. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies if You prefer. If You choose to decline cookies, You may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Company’s Website.
Security of Your Personal Information
17. Company reasonably secures the Personal Information You provide from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, on computer servers in a controlled and secured environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, You acknowledge that the Website and its information protection systems are not immune from any breaches or sabotage, and third party may make unlawful and harmful use of the Website, including, but not limited to, uploading malicious files of any kind, viruses, worms, Trojan horses and the such. You agree that the Company shall not be liable in any way to any damage whatsoever that may result of any such third-party behavior. Therefore, You should take special care in deciding what Personal Information You disclose.
Changes to this Policy
19. If We make significant changes, We will make that clear on the Website or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use the Website.
Transfer of Data Abroad
21. If You are visiting the Website and/or the services from a country other than the country in which Company’s servers are located, Your communications with us may result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting the Website and communicating electronically with us, You consent to such transfers.